Are you capable of a self-assessment to see how you need to grow? It requires the ability to be real with yourself, and most people aren’t cut out for it.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Mental Health – how important it is and how mental illness is often invisible in our society.
- How people fear being totally honest, both with other people and with themselves.
- What self-actualization can do for you.
- Why most people need to pay to get the help they truly need – like finding a therapist or joining a group like The Bridge.
- How the Shin-Fu method can help you recognize and get the help you need.
- How even coaches seek out self-help so they never stop learning.
Join The Bridge and practice the true spirit of the conversation for yourself.
If you have any questions, reach out at email@example.com
To start making changes, check out https://contractorsalesacademy.com/cheap/