Have you ever wanted to share your ideas but felt too nervous? Many people suffer from anxiety when it comes to public speaking, but staying silent won’t help you. Steve wants you to UNMUTE yourself and find your voice!
Like many of you, Steve used to be terrified of speaking in front of others and felt shy about speaking up, but he soon realized how important communication is for success. He shares his journey from a shy speaker to a confident communicator and how you can unmute yourself and find your voice.
In this episode, Steve talks about:
- How Steve overcame his fear of speaking in front of others
- Tips and strategies for improving your communication skills
- Speaking with passion and excitement to engage others
- Joining groups like Toastmasters where you can practice speaking in front of others
- Creating vlogs answering common questions about your work
- Roleplaying to refine your sales pitches
- Starting by getting comfortable talking alone, then speaking up in small groups of friends
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
== Rate the Podcast ==
Help your fellow contractors find the podcast! Please leave a rating/review!