You have to feed the machine. Your company needs money in order to survive and grow. In order to do this, you can’t just shoot from the hip and hope it all turns out well. Tim and Derek explain why you can’t sell properly unless you know how much it costs to run your business.
They discuss the importance of knowing your numbers, and what this actually looks like in practice.
In this episode, they discuss:
- The best time of year to get your numbers in order
- Breaking down overhead costs into yearly, monthly, and daily figures
- A simple process for figuring out the non-negotiable costs of running your business
- Not removing certain overhead costs from your spreadsheet when they are paid off
- How knowing your numbers affects your sales process
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
== Rate the Podcast ==
Help your fellow contractors find the podcast! Please leave a rating/review!