January 2024 has already made its mark on the sands of time. Have you planned your work calendar for the year? If not, Tim and Derek want you to create it — by creating a work calendar, you can map out your time, schedule important events, and ensure you have enough time to complete projects and reach your goals.
They tell you to create and organize your calendar based on working days, money, goals, and events and then take advantage of it to maximize your productivity and profitability.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Creating your work calendar for a successful year
- How Tim and Derek set their work calendar
- Tips for creating an effective work calendar
- Determining your working days
- Blocking out important days like client appreciation events, lead generation campaigns, etc
- Setting daily and monthly goals
- Leaving time for vacation and personal time off to keep a healthy work-life balance
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
== Rate the Podcast ==
Help your fellow contractors find the podcast! Please leave a rating/review!