As we enter 2024, lots of people will have a resolution to change or improve their mindset and reach their goals. But it’s not a simple task to change your way of thinking. It takes a lot of work to overcome negative thoughts and grow a positive mindset.
In this episode, Steve talks about methods he has used successfully to reprogram his brain and have a better and happier outlook on life.
In this episode, Steve discusses:
- Ways to reprogram your brain for a lasting mindset change in 2024
- Being aware of your thoughts and replacing negative ones with gratitude
- Sending yourself emails of inspirational thoughts and reflections
- Choosing between the pain of staying in your comfort zone or the pain of change
- Surrounding yourself with positive people who motivate you toward growth
- Living fully in the present instead of dwelling on the past or worrying about the future
- Learning from negative experiences rather than letting them control your mindset
- Daily practicing gratitude and focusing on dreams rather than problems
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
== Rate the Podcast ==
Help your fellow contractors find the podcast! Please leave a rating/review!