Have you ever felt like you’re drifting without a clear direction or purpose? You may be feeling rudderless — without a plan to guide you to where you want to go. In this episode, Tim and Derek discuss how creating a detailed 5-year plan can help you feel more focused and motivated. As you enter 2024, the guys want you to create your detailed 5-year plan to feel more purposeful and motivated instead of feeling rudderless.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Taking time to envision where you want to see yourself in five years
- The importance of setting goals that can transform you as a person in five years
- Writing down your plan and revisiting it from time to time to keep you on track
- Taking action and transforming yourself to achieve your goals
- The power of having mentors and a supportive community to guide you through your journey
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
== Rate the Podcast ==
Help your fellow contractors find the podcast! Please leave a rating/review!