“Why are you so expensive?” This is a common question many contractors face while having pricing conversations with their clients. But how you respond to the question determines whether you’ll seal the deal or break it. Tim and Derek are here to discuss how to react when you’re questioned about your expensive rates.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Derek’s experience with a client who asked him about his expensive pricing
- How Derek handled the situation and was successful in closing the deal
- Having the tough pricing conversations with confidence by explaining the real reasons behind your expensive pricing
- Importance of clear communication and setting expectations with clients
- Justifying your pricing transparently builds understanding, while reacting defensively puts you at a disadvantage
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
== Rate the Podcast ==
Help your fellow contractors find the podcast! Please leave a rating/review!