Showing up half-heartedly to roleplays and training will not give you the full benefits and impacts your ability to listen and interact with real clients — Effortless training leads to poor client interactions. Tim and Derek discuss the importance of paying attention and holding yourself to a high standard during roleplay training calls.
In this episode, they discuss:
- The importance of paying attention to training calls to gain valuable skills and scripts
- Some members pay fees but do not give full attention during calls
- Keeping roleplay scripts consistent to build muscle memory
- The impact of being present and engaged during training on real client interactions
- The need to be fully committed and present in all areas of life, not just business
== Now get Shin-Fu Sales Training + Foundations courses together for just $499. Visit https://thecontractorfight.com/turkey to claim this limited-time bundle!
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==