Cherry-picking jobs that are easier, more profitable, and suit your team’s skill and experience sets everyone up for success and keeps your team happy and productive. Today Tim and Derek discuss the importance of being selective about the jobs you take on and how it benefits you and your team.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Lessons from Derek’s past experience where he took on a difficult job that ended up costing him money
- Why you should be selective and cherry-pick easier, more profitable jobs
- The importance of protecting not just yourself but also your team
- Ensuring that your team members are focused on work instead of worrying about money
- Pricing jobs well to ensure everyone’s happiness – client, team, and you
== Missed the Mile High Profit Summit in Denver? Don’t miss out on the Mile High Profit Summit recordings! Grab the opportunity to access the full summit content.
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==