Your sales posture is the confident way you carry yourself in front of the clients. It can make or break your ability to land big deals. In this episode, the guys talk about Derek’s recent experience with a difficult client to show the importance of developing and mastering a strong sales posture.
In this episode, they discuss:
- The story of how Derek dealt with a difficult client
- Having a solid sales posture to stand up to pushy clients
- Addressing problems upfront so there would be no surprises later in the project
- Pricing confidently and not lowballing your pricing
- Strengthening your posture by not appearing desperate in front of the client
== Missed the Mile High Profit Summit in Denver? Don’t miss out on the Mile High Profit Summit recordings! Grab the opportunity to access the full summit content.
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==