Having a clear vision and implementing a plan to achieve it are two of the most powerful success factors! Tim and Derek are back here and share their experience at the Denver event. The two share the biggest takeaways from the event — having a clear vision and the power of implementation.
They tell you why having a clear vision, along with daily implementation, can make all the difference and why events and summits help you sharpen your vision and connect with others moving in the same direction.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Having a clear vision of your goal and implementation of the plan
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded people who are striving for success
- Having a coach and support system helps you take your business to the next level
- Focusing on being a better version of yourself rather than comparing yourself to others
- The importance of having a clear vision and sharing it with others
- Qualities of a great leader: having a clear vision and sharing it with others
Here’s your chance to take your business to the next level! A game-changing deal is coming your way soon that could turn your success around. Visit https://thecontractorfight.com/battleground/ to get on the list.
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==