Setting clear expectations and standards is essential if you want to grow your business and team. But sometimes, standards and expectations are too high and cannot be met. That sets an expectation for the customer to receive something that your team may not be able to deliver.
In this episode, the guys talk about setting realistic standards & expectations with clients and employees and how unrealistic expectations can cause your clients to be disappointed and problems with your employees.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Setting unrealistic standards can lead to client disappointment and employee problems
- Making sure clients understand exactly what the finished product would look like
- The need to allow creativity within set standards
- The need to question your own beliefs and practices
- Understanding that there may be different ways of doing things that could lead to better outcomes
- Setting realistic standards and expectations and communicating them clearly
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==