There are two types of life contractors live — contractors who work tirelessly without a clear direction, believing hard work alone can solve their problems, and contractors who have a purpose, goal, and focus for their work, and their workload is organized chaos rather than just chaos. Which life of a contractor do you relate to?
Today, Tim and Derek discuss the importance of having a clear vision and goals for contractors. They want you to build a purpose-driven contracting empire and offer valuable advice on having a clear purpose, goal, and vision and preventing daily grinding.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Tim’s experience of how working without purpose used to drain him, compared to now feeling energized with a defined end goal
- The difference between working without purpose vs. working with purpose and vision
- Setting systems and processes to avoid constant stress
- Creating a long-term vision for your business that allows you and your team freedom and opportunities to grow
- Finding joy in the work by knowing where you’re headed each day
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==