Today, Tim and Derek discuss the origins of the Shinfu sales methodology, created by Steve Shinholser, and why qualifying leads properly is so important for any contractor business. They also share strategies for pre-qualifying customers, removing the consultation fee, and saving time by focusing on higher-value clients.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Origin story of Shinfu sales methodology
- The reason why there’re five steps in Shinfu
- The importance of saving time in sales and how to do it
- Understanding that consultation differs from an estimate
- The role of pre-qualifying in budget and timeline assessment
- The reasons why you need to have a high consultation fee
- Defining your ideal client and only spending time with qualified leads who are a good fit
Ready to take your business to eight figures and beyond? Join us this October 2023 in Jacksonville, Florida, for the Florida Summit. Our experts will share the secrets of crafting a rock-solid five-year vision, scaling your business properly, and gaining full control of your finances.
Visit thecontractorfight.com/Florida-Summit today and join us in Florida this October!
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==