Are you feeling the lull in your business with quieter periods and fewer inquiries? Don’t let it dampen your spirits! Embrace this downtime as a golden opportunity for growth. Tune in to Tim and Derek’s insightful discussion on maximizing opportunities during the business lull. They share clever strategies and practical tips to make the most of these quiet times and set your business up for success when things pick up again.
In this episode, they discuss:
- Embracing lulls to recharge and prepare for the future
- Building relationships, gaining referrals, and expanding your network
- Showing appreciation to customers, partners, and employees
- Focusing on essential business tasks often overlooked during busier periods
- Reaching out to potential clients and industry peers
- Forecasting and preparing for business cycles
- Avoiding undervaluing and attracting appreciative clients who value your quality work
== Attention Fighters! Don’t miss your chance to grab tickets for the Mile High Profit Summit 2023. Visit http://MileHighProfitSummit.com and be part of our event in Denver.
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==