Are you tired of losing customers because of price objections? Is your business growth being hindered by customers raising concerns about your prices? Look no further! Join Tim and Derek as they discuss the issue of price objections from potential customers. They share their valuable insights, personal experiences, and strategies to handle customers’ objections to higher prices.
In this episode, they discuss:
- The issue of customers raising objections regarding higher prices
- Tim and Derek’s experiences in dealing with objections
- Knowing your numbers and costs so you can justify your prices
- Not devaluing your services by negotiating excessively
- Standardizing prices to maintain consistency with customers and to build trust
- Staying confident in your value proposition
- Walking away from unsuitable clients while preserving friendly relations
== Attention Fighters! Don’t miss your chance to grab tickets for the Mile High Profit Summit 2023. Visit http://MileHighProfitSummit.com and be part of our event in Denver.
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==