Join BATTLEGROUND Coaches Tim and Derek in this episode as they spill the beans on the power of honest communication for rockstar contractors. From shutting down customer doubts to tackling billing worries head-on, they dish out their own tales and golden nuggets on how being upfront leads to better outcomes and earns serious trust. Get ready to ditch the stress, avoid mix-ups, and create killer connections both on and off the job. Don’t miss out on learning the art of handling tough convos and unlocking the sweet rewards of being straight-up.
In this episode, they discuss…
- Setting expectations and transparency with clients from the start
- Communicating pricing and costs openly
- Seeking client permission before taking action or making changes
- Techniques to avoid making assumptions and gather information in a polite way
- Accounting for “windshield time” to ensure accurate project estimates
- The power of Vanguarding: asking permission for difficult conversations
- Enhancing communication skills through Shin-Fu techniques
== Attention Fighters! Don’t miss your chance to grab tickets for the Mile High Profit Summit 2023. Visit http://MileHighProfitSummit.com and be part of our event in Denver. Together, let’s conquer new heights!
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==