Monday Mojo is back! Asking the right question is a really powerful tool in any business. It can lead you to more creative solutions than you have ever considered. As a bonus, it can also help you be more efficient at every stage of the process. In this episode, Tom shares the importance of asking better questions and the power it holds.
In this episode, Tom discusses…
- The power of asking better questions to find innovative solutions to your problems
- How Tom kept the business profitable during the 2009 recession
- How a person doubled his business in 90 days through better questioning
- Finding the right leverage by asking the right questions
- How to ask better questions to find solutions to business problems
💰 You didn’t become a contractor to struggle financially. Download our worksheet and start calculating a 50% gross profit on every job. It’s time to get your shit together! https://thecontractorfight.com/50/
💸 Grab your copy of our FREE Contractors Guide to Spotting Cheap Prospects here: https://thecontractorfight.com/cheap
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
== Rate the Podcast ==
Help your fellow contractors find the podcast! Please leave a rating/review!