Tom had a conversation with Bill Wockenfuss—the owner of Vermont Renovation and Remodeling. They discussed Bill’s background, how he built his business, how to communicate better with clients, how being in Battleground helped Bill grow his business and some things he thinks other contractors should know.
In this episode, we talk about…
- About Bill’s background and his business
- Bill’s journey from 37 cents in his bank account to becoming a successful entrepreneur
- The lesson he learned from his experience in the contracting industry—learning when to say NO.
- The thing that annoys Bill about the trades is— Communication
- Some communication tips that have worked for Bill
- Bill’s sales process
- Knowing your shortcomings as a business owner and addressing them
- Bill’s thoughts about the battleground group
== Vermont Renovation and Remodeling: https://vermontrenovationandremodeling.com/
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==