If you want more revenue in your business, if you want to make a bigger impact on your business, you have to drive traffic and get eyeballs to your business. Tom discusses tips and techniques for attracting and retaining customers because you cannot sell anything without that.
In this episode, Tom talks about…
- Reasons why some contractors don’t make enough money
- The brand promise of The Contractor Fight
- Some low-hanging fruits to get your business noticed:
- Invest in your brand identity
- Use social media to drive traffic, awareness, and familiarity with your business.
- Connect with influencers to reach out to your ideal client base
- Stay in touch with your past clients
- Be your own biggest fan—Promote yourself
- Get your business noticed by the neighbors around your job site
- Use your website as a tool to generate leads and sales
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==