The guys answer your questions about investing in paid coaching, restarting your business after losing money, and giving clients a rough estimate of the project during the prequalification phase.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question 1: When is the right time to invest in paid coaching?
- Getting paid coaching doesn’t have to wait until you’re struggling in your business
- In order for coaching to work, it must be put into practice.
- Coaching is more about your intent to implement things.
- Question 2: Having failed two projects worth more than $40k as a business owner, I’m losing motivation. Could you give me advice on getting back out there?
- Take the time to analyze the mistakes, adapt, and then move
- Your success depends on what you have learned and what you will do with this new knowledge.
- Anyone who has been successful in anything has learned some hard lessons and fought through adversity to get there.
- Question 3: I own a window door company, but I have trouble giving rough estimates to clients. Can you provide me with any recommendations?
- Join Colosseum Sales Training to improve your sales skills
- You can expect to pay between $100k to $125k for a high-quality window or $35k to $40k for a basic window.
- Listen to the clients, deliver what they want, and you’ll stand out
Are you stealing money from your family because you aren’t charging enough for your services? Discover what you SHOULD be charging. Download our 50% Gross Profit cheat sheet: https://thecontractorfight.com/50
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) == https://thecontractorfight.com/book
== Grab the Gear ==