After events and workshops, there’s a lot of hype, and positive energy, and people are excited about the new information they gained — but this is where it goes wrong. Unfortunately, most people leave events with a flood of information and either overwhelm their employees or family members or suffer mental exhaustion.
Dan talks about your next steps after attending events and seminars and how to prevent yourself from crashing.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Scenarios with most people after attending events:
- Constantly bombarding others with information
- Become mentally exhausted and tired
- Return to normal life as they get back
- What to do after attending events to take advantage of the knowledge, solutions, and tools you learned
== Check out Contractor Sales Pros on Facebook. The place to ask questions and share strategies and best practices to help each other get better as salespeople in the construction industry: https://thecontractorfight.com/salespro
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==