In the first episode of this two-part series, Tom and Steve discussed the first five mistakes that contractors make when they try to sell. Today, the two discuss the rest of them so you can continue learning how to make a sale and avoid costly, no-return mistakes.
In this episode, they discuss…
- Some common mistakes most contractors make when selling:
- Focusing on your reasons for people to buy instead of theirs
- No or inconsistent sales training
- Defending your higher price
- Going too technical in the process
- Pouncing — If you’re pouncing, you’re losing; pouncing is like fighting
== Join the COLOSSEUM SALES TRAINING ==
Join other high performing contractors and coaches for live online training on the sales process. There are breakout rooms for specific trades where you will get powerful sales coaching!
== Join Us in the BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out:
== Connect with us on FACEBOOK ==
Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight:
== Find Us on Social Media ==