Tom shares with you some ways contractors continue to make mistakes that lead to the failure of their business. These are the kinds of mistakes that can make it hard for you to find work in the future and kill your business.
You should avoid these mistakes at all costs! It’s so easy to make mistakes like these, but it’s so vital that you don’t!
In this episode, Tom discusses…
- Some of the top ways contractors continue to beat themselves:
- There’s no clarity around your vision, potential clients, etc
- You don’t have a plan for your sales process
- Not having a plan for your marketing
- There’s no plan for how to complete a project profitably
- You’re not tracking your stuff
- There is no training for your employees
- There is no recruiting strategy in place
- You’re taking on jobs that aren’t right for you
- You break the commitments you make to yourself
- You don’t put yourself in environments where there are other winners
== Join the COLOSSEUM SALES TRAINING ==
Join other high performing contractors and coaches for live online training on the sales process. There are breakout rooms for specific trades where you will get powerful sales coaching!
== Attend the MILE HIGH PROFIT SUMMIT==
The ULTIMATE event for Contractors: You will learn from experts in the contracting industry, you will have the opportunity to network with other contractors from all over North America, and spend time with The Contractor Fight Team!
== Join Us in the BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out:
== Connect with us on FACEBOOK ==
Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: