Your trade is not your number one role in your business. Yes, it is a very important part of your business, but it should not be your main focus. Your number one role in your business is to be a sales professional.
In this episode, Tom discusses…
- Impressive ROI statistics for business owners who invest in sales training
- The biggest problem that is hurting contractors – Contractors don’t take sales seriously
- The 4 main attributes of a sales professional
- Ways to become a true sales professional
- Why you should raise your prices during a recession
- The high divorce rates among the contractor community – Contractors are often not present with their spouses and children
== Join the COLOSSEUM SALES TRAINING ==
Join other high performing contractors and coaches for live online training on the sales process. There are breakout rooms for specific trades where you will get powerful sales coaching!
== Attend the MILE HIGH PROFIT SUMMIT==
The ULTIMATE event for Contractors: You will learn from experts in the contracting industry, you will have the opportunity to network with other contractors from all over North America, and spend time with The Contractor Fight Team!
== Join Us in the BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Connect with us on FACEBOOK ==
Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook