Tom’s guest today is Tom Droste of Estimate Rocket. Estimate Rocket is a software tool that helps contractors develop leads, estimate, create proposals, follow-up, invoice, and get paid. Tom and Droste talk all about what his company offers to contractors, some advice for hiring and growing your business, and much more.
In this episode, we talk about…
- About Estimate Rocket and how it is a helpful tool for contractors
- Taking care of your customers, and employees
- Some indicators of when somebody should hire
- Seeing your employees as an investment instead of an expense.
- Sales planning and profit planning
- Should you hire first or get work first
- Doubt is the number one killer of the things that we want.
- The science of estimating production
= Estimate Rocket: https://www.estimaterocket.com/
= Join us in BATTLEGROUND – Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
= The profit you earn starts with the stories you tell. Most contractors will never build their empire because they’re telling the WRONG stories. Join us this September in Denver, and learn how to control your story and your profit. https://thecontractorfight.com/mhps
= Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship):
= Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight:
= Grab the Gear: