Are you struggling to get your client’s budget? So you’re trying to sell a project to a client, but they don’t want to give you their budget. Tom and Derek are here to show you how to get the client’s budget without any hassle. Tune in to learn how to get the client’s budget without being pushy, without being a jerk, and without being sleazy.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Reasons why sometimes some clients hesitate to tell about their budget
- Building trust with them so they can share information with you.
- Getting enough information from the client so that you can give them your bracketed pricing on the project
- DiSC assessment (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness) to build trust with your client
- Allowing your customer to share information with you as contractors.
- Knowing the motive and connecting with people about their reasons for buying — getting their budget will become an easy task
- Roleplay for how the budget discussion should go with the client
This episode is sponsored by Andersen, manufacturer of the iconic 400 Series Windows: https://andersenwindows.com/
Need to level-up your sales game? Check out Contractor Sales Pros on Facebook: https://thecontractorfight.com/salespro
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Up your sales game! Find everything your contracting business needs to price, sell and produce for profit in one comprehensive program – BATTLEGROUND. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight:
== Grab the Gear ==