Sunny and Tom answer your questions about generating leads without social media, priorities for a company with less than 1.5 million in revenue, and how to build a great company culture and maintain it.
Question1: How to generate leads effectively without social media?
- Have a good website that answers all your customers’ questions and talks about pricing etc
- Produce a lot of relevant and search engine-friendly content
- Develop relationships with local influencers
- Put yourself in front of people — pound the phones and the pavement
Question 2: What are the most important priorities for a company with revenues under 1.5 million?
- Do a great job on every single project regardless of how much money you’re making
- The capital that you need to build your business is happy customers – they’ll refer you, give reviews, etc
Question 3: How do you build a great culture and keep it alive once you’ve created it?
- Have a clear vision of how you want to show up in the world as a company
- Set the standard, and be the example for others to follow
- Communicate the core values of the company to your team
- Be firm but fair
- Reward the behavior you want more of
Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Podcast” and Tom and Dan will try to answer them on an upcoming show.
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
Are you stealing money from your family because you aren’t charging enough for your services? Discover what you SHOULD be charging. Download our 50% Gross Profit cheat sheet: https://thecontractorfight.com/50
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Grab the Gear ==