Tom and Dan discuss a question submitted by Ben about setting up a commission-only sales team as well as the power of sharing stories, connecting with people and the advantage it gives you over your competition with big companies and prominent brands.
Question1: I want some advice on hiring a commission sales team.
- Rather than hiring a salesperson, do things in an uncommon way that is efficient and advantageous to you and your customer.
- Prequalify your sales process with Shin-Fu
- Invest in marketing instead of hiring a salesperson — ramp up your marketing and generate enough leads to generate enough sales.
- Train your employees to be salespeople — teach them how to answer the phone, prescreen and qualify, and how to upsell.
- Educating your crews on how to sell profitably will increase your business at every level
Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Podcast” and Tom and Dan will try to answer them on an upcoming show.
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
Are you stealing money from your family because you aren’t charging enough for your services? Discover what you SHOULD be charging. Download our 50% Gross Profit cheat sheet: https://thecontractorfight.com/50
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) == https://thecontractorfight.com/book
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==