In this episode, Tom and Dan answer your questions about some word tracks to gracefully turn down customers you don’t want to work with, tips to attract FWS quickly, and the reason why painters wear white clothes.
In this episode, we talk about…
Question1: What are some good word tracks to gracefully reject projects that you don’t want to do?
- Just playing the schedule card will get you off the hook with some of those people
- Record a video appreciating them for reaching out and let them know your situation — offer to refer them to someone else
- If you don’t want to work with a client, tell them it won’t be a good fit
Question2: What’s the quickest way to pull-in FWS?
- Build your brand — it will draw your customers and employees in
- Be in a place where people want to work with you
Question3: Why do painters wear white, and is it important?
- In the past, they wore whites because everything was painted white
- Blue jeans look sloppy — it sends a bad message
- This is about being intentional about the culture you’re building
Submit your questions to email@example.com with the subject “Podcast” and Tom and Dan will try to answer them on an upcoming show.
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
Are you stealing money from your family because you aren’t charging enough for your services? Discover what you SHOULD be charging. Download our 50% Gross Profit cheat sheet: https://thecontractorfight.com/50
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) == https://thecontractorfight.com/book
== Grab the Gear ==