In order to be confident, we need to know. We need to know what we are doing and how to do it in the best way possible. Knowledge is power, and the more knowledge you have, the more confident you will be.
Tom and Derek remind you that the sales game requires confidence and that confidence comes from knowledge.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Things that exude up your confidence
- Some things that derail people’s confidence in the sales game
- Tips for having a confident conversation with the prospect
- Developing the habit of asking questions when conversing with a customer
- Advice for somebody who is struggling in the sales process
Need to level-up your sales game? Check out Contractor Sales Pros on Facebook: https://thecontractorfight.com/salespro
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Up your sales game! Find everything your contracting business needs to price, sell and produce for profit in one comprehensive program – BATTLEGROUND. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight:
== Grab the Gear ==