The guys answer questions from a contractor who wants to use an RMO ( Relationship Managing Officer) for his unlicensed business and a young businessman who wants advice on getting more leads considering his young age and the small town where his company is located.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question 1: I’m considering hiring an RMO for my unlicensed business, which will cost me five to ten percent. What is your opinion on hiring an RMO?
- It sounds like a half-baked plan that is destined for disaster
- Contact Legal Coach Karalynn Cromeens
- Don’t do it and go through the effort to get your own license
- Question 2: I recently started my own contracting company in a small blue-collar town, but I’m having trouble getting leads due to my age (18) and location. Can you provide any advice on this issue?
- Age has nothing to do with it — it’s all about how you’re showing up
- Get legal, get insured, and take advantage of the lawful things that are available to a business owner
- Build your brand through social media and by building relationships in your town with influencers
Submit your questions to email@example.com with the subject “Podcast” and Tom and Dan will try to answer them on an upcoming show.
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
Are you stealing money from your family because you aren’t charging enough for your services? Discover what you SHOULD be charging. Download our 50% Gross Profit cheat sheet: https://thecontractorfight.com/50
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==