Dan talks about the importance of being true to yourself when operating your business and reminds you to take an objective look at yourself and your business and to be honest about what needs to be improved and what changes you can make.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Setting yourself up for success with the way your business is structured
- Encouragement to objectively assess yourself and your business and being honest about improvements that can be made.
- Areas where people struggle with their business:
- Lack of clarity with the business plan,
- Uncertainty about the ideal client and the ideal project,
- And issues with the sales process
== Check out Contractor Sales Pros on Facebook. The place to ask questions and share strategies and best practices to help each other get better as salespeople in the construction industry: https://thecontractorfight.com/salespro
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==