For business owners, finding the balance between their career and family life is a constant struggle. Ryan Michler is back in the show to share some great advice about balancing business life and family life. Ryan is the founder of an organization called Order of Man, which helps men master their relationships, health, wealth, and themselves.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The top ways in which men shoot holes in their own boats
- The difference between successful people and losers
- Maintaining your growth and not getting seduced by your success.
- Keeping the grind going both at work and home
- Advice for men who feel like they don’t have time to spend with their family because they have to work to provide for their family financially
- How to communicate with your wife that it is a busy season and you will be working a lot
- Factors that help you achieve success: inspiration, motivation, discipline, systems, and willpower
- Some advice for aspiring contractors
Order of Man: http://www.orderofman.com/
Join us in BATTLEGROUND – Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship): https://thecontractorfight.com/book
Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==