Tom and Dan answer a question from Tony about whether contractors should provide discounts or match the client’s estimate.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The conversation that occurs when the client asks for a discount, and how to handle the situation
- Know your numbers in order to decide whether you can give a discount or not
- What is a price match guarantee tactic and why you shouldn’t do it
- Taking into consideration the lifetime value of a client
- If you’ve quoted the job correctly, you can give more value instead of discounting
Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Podcast” and Tom and Dan will try and answer them on an upcoming show.
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==