Tom and Dan address Vishal’s question, who mentions two issues customers encounter with Fijian contractors — half-completed projects and improperly executed projects. He asks with these two drawbacks, how can he convince his customers that his company is different from the others and gain their trust
In this episode, we talk about…
- Building your brand and content
- Using videos to show what your job site looks like on your website and social media.
- Providing your customers with detailed information about your process so that they know what to expect when you show up
- Justifying why you’re worth more money and how you’re different
- Standing apart by the way you communicate
- Customers are always thinking something — control what they think
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
Submit your questions to email@example.com with the subject “Podcast” and Tom and Dan will try and answer them on an upcoming show.
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) == https://thecontractorfight.com/book
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==