Tom and Dan respond to a question from Stephanie, wife of a roofing contractor in Virginia. Stephanie’s husband, 52, has a hard time changing his mindset, and it is something she battles with him daily. She asks for advice on working with someone who is old school.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Habitually, most of us struggle to stay within our comfort zone.
- Get a general sense of how the business is doing so that you can have a conversation and see what the issue is.
- Contractors need to evaluate their way of working.
- Whether your business does well or poorly, it is entirely your fault, not the economy, employees, wife, or anything else.
- Use the free content from The Contractor Fight to enhance your leadership, marketing, sales, and pricing skills.
Attend the Mile High Profit Summit in Denver in September — there will be several events focused on relationships, health, business, and profitability. (Learn more about The Mile High Profit Summit)
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==