Tom, Steve, and Derek discuss in depth the ten things that will make you a millionaire from Tom’s book, as well as other quality tips and ideas that will help you live a better life and grow your business.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why do some contractors put pressure on themselves to make sure the price is affordable for the customer?
- The root cause why some contractors revise their bids based on what they think somebody’s budget is
- Things that will help you to make you a millionaire
- People buy for their reasons, not yours.
- Understand that not everyone is going to be your customer
- Quit finding the customers’ money for them — it’s not your job to find their money
- Stop going to meet people in person that don’t already know what it’s going to cost them
- You are a human being who deserves to be respected.
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Up your sales game! Find everything your contracting business needs to price, sell and produce for profit in one comprehensive program – BATTLEGROUND. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship): https://thecontractorfight.com/book
== Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==