Today, Dan discusses competitive pricing with others, why that is a useless approach, and how it is going to undermine you and your business in the long term.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The reasons why you shouldn’t compete on price
- Building your brand and making sure you find the right customers
- Having content that directly addresses the price difference upfront with customers, so they’re not left wondering and to their imagination.
- Dan’s three standard mantras for selling at the right price:
- Give no consideration to what others in the market are charging for services. If you know your numbers, then you can make the margins you need to survive and thrive
- Adapt the mindset that you’re the only contractor in the town
- Know your numbers and deliver them with absolute confidence
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==