If you are going to give 100% to one aspect, you have to leave the rest of your life behind. Life is not just about making money or running a business; it is about having a little bit of everything!
Tom, Steve, and Derek are here to show you that you can have a great family life, be involved in your kids’ lives, and own a successful business at the same time.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How to make the impact that you want
- Changing people’s lives by sharing your knowledge
- Marital problems of contractors
- Reverse engineering the life that you want
- The three rules of life:
- Learn for the first third of your life
- Earn for the second third of your life,
- And give for the third and final third of your life
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Up your sales game! Find everything your contracting business needs to price, sell and produce for profit in one comprehensive program – BATTLEGROUND. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
Live Unafraid Swag: https://thecontractorfight.com/unafraid
The Contractor Fight is the ultimate resource for becoming an uncommon contractor! Pick a fight with mediocrity. Live Unafraid.