Dan encourages you to take a look at your money mindset, see where you stand in terms of how you price jobs and make sure you are being fair to yourself and your company because your profitability is the lifeblood of your business.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Avoid selling based on your own perception of a budget.
- Do you want to make money, or do you want to make yourself feel good?
- The only perception of value that matters is the clients.
- Four reasons why you need to shift your money mindset
- There are no absolutes when it comes to the perception of value
- As there are a lot of risks involved, materials, labor, etc., you deserve to get paid for it
- Charging more also allows you to provide a better service
- Profit isn’t a dirty thing
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
Live Unafraid Swag: https://thecontractorfight.com/unafraid
The Contractor Fight is the ultimate resource for becoming an uncommon contractor! Pick a fight with mediocrity. Live Unafraid.