If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it! Tom recommends that you pick your job wisely, i.e., do not begin a project if you do not feel 100% sure that you are going to win.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Never accept a job unless you are confident that you will keep at least 50% of the money.
- Learning how to pre-plan projects to win before you even step foot on the job site
- Organizing pre-job visits to get a sense of the project and getting your team ready for it
- Mapping out your ideal outcome for the work you do every day
- Don’t do a job if you’re not 100% sure you’ll win — you’ll never get hurt on a job you didn’t do.
Follow Tom on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) ==
== Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
Live Unafraid Swag: https://thecontractorfight.com/unafraid
The Contractor Fight is the ultimate resource for becoming an uncommon contractor! Pick a fight with mediocrity. Live Unafraid.