Stop giving unsolicited advice – it never helps anyone! Tim and Greg tell you why acting like an expert never benefits anyone and why you should become a better listener and process your thoughts before speaking.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why you shouldn’t act like an expert
- How to be a good communicator
- What are you missing, if you don’t listen to your prospects
- Taking a few seconds and processing your thoughts before you speak
- Why you should be a good listener to be a good speaker
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Order your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship) == https://thecontractorfight.com/book
== Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight:
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
Live Unafraid Swag: https://thecontractorfight.com/unafraid
The Contractor Fight is the ultimate resource for becoming an uncommon contractor! Pick a fight with mediocrity. Live Unafraid.