Dan explains that the fundamentals of the contracting industry—communicating, marketing, selling, interacting with homeowners, fulfilling the job, leading your crew, etc.—are all the same. So get rid of the unicorn syndrome.
In this episode, we talk about…
- We all suffer from snowflakes syndrome and think we’re just super unique.
- Share your experiences with other contractors, take their advice—don’t feel alone or isolated.
- Don’t be afraid that reaching out to another contractor will make you appear weak and stupid.
- What you do has already been won by others in the past. So, don’t waste your time re-inventing the wheel.
- If you want knowledge, move beyond free content or free Facebook groups, and find unparalleled community, knowledge, and support with Contractor Fight programs.
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
Live Unafraid Swag: https://thecontractorfight.com/unafraid
The Contractor Fight is the ultimate resource for becoming an uncommon contractor! Pick a fight with mediocrity. Live Unafraid.