Honoring your commitments will keep you moving toward your goals in your business and life! Today Tom shares his tips for a successful 2022.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What is making you unattractive to your team and potential team members
- Learning how to run a meeting and how to be a better leader
- Becoming a fanatic about growing profitable sales and building your team
- Reasons why you’re not getting success:
- You don’t lead your team with confidence and vision—because you don’t trust yourself as a leader.
- You don’t trust yourself because you continue to break your promises—this erodes your confidence.
- You are not having company meetings regularly.
- You’re changing habits in your business, marketing, sales, etc., but you’re not making any adjustments at home or with your overhead.
- You’re sabotaging yourself and not doing what you know you need to do because you’re afraid to grow—you just want to stay small and profitable.
Follow Tom on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship):
Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
Grab the Gear: https://gear.thecontractorfight.com/
== Find Us on Social Media ==
Live Unafraid Swag: https://thecontractorfight.com/unafraid
The Contractor Fight is the ultimate resource for becoming an uncommon contractor! Pick a fight with mediocrity. Live Unafraid.