Dan is here to remind you to look at your business and your life, to find out if you’re getting sucked into a predictable path you don’t want to follow, and to get off that path as fast as you can.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What is a rip current and how does it relate to your life
- If you feel that you’re in a situation that does not feel right, you should reevaluate the situation and escape.
- Three examples of people escaping from unwanted situations from the Battleground group
- The cost worksheet led a guy to analyze his overhead and labor costs.
- People who quit drinking and focus on their mental and physical health
- A guy ended his partnership in business after realizing that it wasn’t going to work
== Join us in BATTLEGROUND ==
Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
== Get your questions answered and connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
== Grab the Gear ==
== Find Us on Social Media ==
Live Unafraid Swag: https://thecontractorfight.com/unafraid
The Contractor Fight is the ultimate resource for becoming an uncommon contractor! Pick a fight with mediocrity. Live Unafraid.