Listen in as Tom and Dan answer your question about ensuring that the quality standards are being met without physically checking every step of the process.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question: “How to ensure that quality standards are being maintained?”
- Setting a proper expectation of the result
- Having weekly meetings with your team
- Commit to training your people and giving them autonomy
- Rising up and developing other leaders
- Look at the big picture of the project and — break it down into different pieces, and set your expectations
- Knowing what needs to be done and why it needs to be done
- Following the process of ‘no show do review.’
- Making the needed adjustments as problems pop up
- Finding higher quality employees
To have your questions answered by Tom and Dan shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Podcast” and we’ll try and answer it on a future show.
Follow Tom on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
Order Your Fight Planner – https://thecontractorfight.com/fight-planner