If you want to grow your business, you have to let go of the fear of failure. Dan’s here to remind you growing pains are unavoidable so just go for it!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Learn how to delegate—there’s only so far you can go by yourself
- Realize you can’t control everything—things will go wrong
- 3 Ways to Minimize Damage:
- Set clear expectations—provide contracts to inform customers and employees
- Have systems in place to ensure repeatable results—create a road map and take the mystery out of the day to day business
- Give your team enough room to solve problems—provide the outcome you want, clear expectations and ask for their input
- Embrace the suck and learn from your mistakes!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back! 100k Contractor Coming Soon! https://thecontractorfight.com/100k
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/thecontractorfight/
The Contractor Fight Night Webinars – https://thecontractorfight.com/fightnight/
The Contractor Fight TV – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWHDzg1Tnogow9uAL3YESw