Listen in as Tom and Dan answer your questions about how to hire, even when it feels like no one is available.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question: “I have a relatively new business that’s two years old. I’m struggling with hiring, I have two people but I need ten, and even subcontractors in my area are a no-go. Finding able-bodied young people is really difficult. Any suggestions?”
- Bid and sell your work at at least a 50%—if you’re doing that and need 10, bid it at 70%
- Build your brand—create a hiring strategy based around who you are as a company
- Provide excellent service—make customers want to hire you and employees want to work with you
- Reverse engineer your personal goals
- Be mindful of how you’re presenting your ads
- Know what services you’re offering and focusing on
NASHVEGAS LIVE 2021: https://thecontractorfight.com/nashvegas-2021/
To have your questions answered by Tom and Dan shoot us an email to email@example.com with the subject “Podcast” and we’ll try and answer it on a future show.
Follow Tom on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/realtomreber
Visit our sponsors of this episode, NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts! https://www.TheContractorFight.com/nicejob
Contractor Growth Network – TheContractorFight.com/CGN
Order Your Fight Planner – https://thecontractorfight.com/fight-planner