It’s easy to do what everyone else is doing when it comes to communication, so how can you set yourself apart and keep your customer’s attention? Tom’s guest today is Laura Reale, co-founder of the water feature company AquaReale and founder of Landscape Marketing Secrets. Laura breaks down how to consistently communicate with your clients, build trust and stand out from the competition!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Email marketing can be a powerful way to get business even without focusing on sales
- 3 big mistakes to avoid in email marketing:
- Not sending emails enough
- Being too salesy
- Not collecting emails to build your list
- Suggestions for giving tips to customers—not everyone knows what you know
- When you continue to show up and add value, you position yourself as an industry expert
- Advice for making phone calls—don’t hide behind texts!
- How to use videos, blogs and your website to build your credibility
- Repurposing content and why it’s worth it to invest in high-quality photos
- Social media as a form of communication vs. a place for politics
- Tips for differentiating a customer’s experience with intentional presents
- Details about Landscape Marketing Secrets
Email Laura – Laura@landscapemarketingsecrets.com